- Symbolic links are missing in the linux_x64 and linux_x86 folders following update of the server
- While trying to start the BI servers, the following error can be seen:
$INSTALLDIR/sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/linux_x64//makeccvt: error while loading shared libraries: libicui18n.so.30: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- In the setupengine log, the following type of error can be seen:
09:14:14.357 Running action: InstallDUBundle (tp.gzip-1.2.3-core-32,184.108.40.2062) <0, 4, 0, 17>
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform BI 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform BI 4.1
- Suse Linux 11.2
KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.