Error CRM_ORDERADM_H 520 is raised when creating a new sales/service document as below.
Status profile *** could not be set according to transaction type ***
Message no. CRM_ORDERADM_H 520
Possible causes are:
1. Status profile *** has not been assigned to object type COH by the system administrator.
2. Initial statuses can be set in status profile ***, which cannot be set using the current document attachment.
3. The current user *** does not have the authorization to set an application status.
Detailed error messages can be found in the error log for status management.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
BS13, COH, BS12, CRM_ORDERADM_H520; CRM_ORDERADM_H_MERGE_OW; CHANGE_STATUS_PROFILE; BS 027; BS027; , KBA , CRM-BTX-BF-STA , Status Management for Business Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.