- In the CRM Interaction Center an IC agent changes several business transactions (for example after interacting and editing of service requests, orders or tickets...). Although the business transactions belong to different customers, all business transactions are linked with the same interaction record.
- The same interaction record is used for two different service requests from different customers
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Multiple service tickets, interaction log , KBA , CRM-IC-INR , Interaction Record , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-IC-ACC , Activity Clipboard , CRM-IC-BF , Basic Functions for Business Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.