- The availability check is not working correctly at time of automatic delivery creation from a stock transport order.
- When mantaining the configuration for automatic delivery creation in customizing then the delivery is created for the stock transport order quantity and not for the available quantity.
- You want to create an automatic delivery for only the available quantity and not STO quantity.
- This scenario is applicable only for outbound deliveries created with reference to stock transport order.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, atp, delivery, me22n, me21n, intercompany, intracompany, wrong, missing, outbound, activate, sto, availability , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-ATP , Availability check , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.