- When making a Cluster level configuration change in the SYBASE Control Centre (SCC), the attempt to save the change can fail with an unknown error (or no error)
- The SCC gateway log and the SUP server log will show this error.
Caused by: com.sybase.uep.sysadmin.management.mbean.UEPAdminException: com.sybase.uep.admin.client.AdminException: UNKNOWN:com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.SybSQLException: SQL Anywhere Error -193: Primary key for table 'SYNC_DATA' is not unique: Primary key value ('-1,XXX')
- The -1 value for the return indicates this is a cluster level change and not a domain level (which have positive integers)
- MAKE A NOTE of the second value returned in the XXX placeholder. You will need this later
- SYBASE Unwired Platform (SUP) 2.1.x and 2.2.x
- SYBASE Control Centre (SCC)
- Clustered or Standalone Servers
Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
KBA , MOB-SUP-SCC , Sybase Control Center Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.