A Domain User group has been granted rights within the RemoteWare Administrator, yet the users still receive many errors when opening modules in the RemoteWare Menu.
- RWS 1507: Schedule: Access to shared memory failed
- RWS 3216: Initialize sorted client list failed
- RWS 0105: load file 'systfiles\nodedata\sortnode.dat failed'
- RWS 3817: Unable to determine license # of clients and ports
- RWS 3228 Get Max client count failed
- Sybase RemoteWare
- Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2
- Windows Server 2003 SP1, SP2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows 2012 R2
sortnode, shared memory, sorted client list, client profile, work object editor, session editor, session recovery, interactive session, data drive, share , KBA , MOB-RWS , Mobility - Remoteware , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.