- When releasing an order in IW32, message number BS013 "System status QUAC is active (ORD XXXXXX)" occurs
- Suborders have incorrect status of ANAN instead of ANAK
- Quotations linked to these suborders have already been accepted
- Fields KDAUF and KDPOS are blank (therefore note 498503 with report Z498503 is not relevant here)
- ERP Release Independent
- Plant Maintenance and Customer Service
324733 , ZORDREP01 , status' , inconsistencies , suborder , teco , iw33 , bs 013 , accepted , sevice , BESCHAFFUNG_AENDERN_SERVICE , CO_IH_KDAUF_KDPOS , CAUFVD-KDAUF_AUFK , CAUFVD-KDPOS_AUFK , sales document , KBA , CS-SE , Service Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.