Error when attempting to connect to the CMS Database in Central Configuration Manager
- Failed to retreive cluster name from the database.
- Reason: Database access error.
- Reason ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Service Pack 3 and above
- CMS Database: Oracle 11g Enterprise Edition Release 2 (220.127.116.11.0) 64 Bit
- Oracle is installed on a separate server.
Unable to connect to the CMS system database
TNS:could not resolve service name
Unable to connect to the CMS database in CCM , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.