When Web Intelligence (WebI) is opened in Java mode on BI Launch Pad and the scenarios below are executed
- Adding an Input Control which is of type Calendar
- Modifying an Input Control and changing the type to Calendar
- Selecting dates from an Input Control that is of type Calendar
Then the error below appears when saving the report:
- "An error has occurred: com.businessobjects.rebean.wi.exception.InputFormException$InvalidInputFormException: Input form R1.IF12 is not valid: Widget is not compatible data (Error: ??? 00000)"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1 Support Pack 3 Patch Level 2
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.