- Symptom 1: Some rendering issues occur from BW 7.3 onwards when executing the relevant Web Template i.e
Context menu do not appear, F4 help do not open in variable screen etc. and this problem is occurring for many Web Templates
- Symptom 2: When executing the Web Template containing Web Item Chart, the following error message occurs:
“Graph size is too small to display this amount of data”
- Symptom 3: The attribute value is displayed in the F4 help for the hierachy variable while executing the Web template.
- Symptom 4: While trying to use web to open some queries -> On one query we have seen some ??? characters instead of expected value or Null pointer exception occurs.
- Symptom 5: You execute A Web Template/ Query and in the resultant page you see a variable screen and try to add wildcard entry in the direct input field, you will get error message as
"The entered value <XXX> is not valid. Please enter a valid single value" and the value is not added to the right hand side of selection screen.
- Symptom 6: While using menu entries "Back to Start" and "Back One Navigation Step" in Context Menu or while using commmands for example:"BACK_TO_PREVIOUS_STATE", "BACK_TO_INITIAL_STATE",
performance is bad or you do not get the correct result.
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.0
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.01
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.02
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.30
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.31
RSADMIN, F4 help, variable screen, Web Template, Web Item Chart, Graph size is too small, attribute value, heirarchy variable, Null pointer exception, Back to Start, Back One Navigation Step, Context Menu, BACK_TO_PREVIOUS_STATE, BACK_TO_INITIAL_STATE, USE_SNIPPETS, RS_BEX_FORCE_CHARTS_RENDERING, IGNORE_RSD1_MA_ATTR, F4_LIST_NO_LINEBRAEKS , RS_ALLOW_WILDCARD_FOR_SELOPT, ALLOW_MULTI_DP_RESET, SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN, 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN, RSWR_SCRIPT_OPT_OFF, RS_BEX_FORCE_CHARTS_RENDERING , KBA , BW-BEX-ET-WJR , BEx Web Java Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.