- Presume there is a huge transaction in the outbound queue of your SAP Replication Server (SRS) that you want to skip, but that you do not want to log it into the RSSD exceptions tables.
- How can you perform "resume connection ... skip transaction" without filling the RSSD with the contents of that transaction?
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) Real Time Loading (RTL)
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) Heterogeneous Edition
repserver, fill, space , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP-RTL , Rep Server Real-Time Loading Edition (RTLE) , BC-SYB-REP-ME , Replication Server Messaging Edition (RSME) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.