- Adding report filters on one particluar string dimension in a Web Intelligence report does not take effect and the report block on which it is applied shows all the values instead.
- The issue is seen in Web mode and Java mode of Launchpad as well as from Web Intelligence Rioch Client Tool.
- The issue is not seen if query level filter is applied using that string dimension.
- The issue is also not reproduced if filters are applied in the IDT in the Show Values window using analysis.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
Web Intelligence, report level filter, BI 4.1, BI 4.0, IDT, UDT, non printable characters, replace , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.