- You are encountering bad performance when you have many items in your sales order. As of SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0, you can use Item List Mode to control the behavior of the Items assignment block which will enable business users to work faster with business transactions containing a large number of items.
- After you enable the Item List Mode, then in sales orders, the item list is initially empty if the threshold value you customized is exceeded, and business users must perform a search to fill the list. See following picture. This will help to improve the performance.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 EHP1 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
BT115IT_SLSO/Items, BTADMINI, DO_PREPARE_OUTPUT, CL_BT115IT__INTEGRATEDPRO_IMPL, service contract quotations and service contract templates, business function CRM_PERFORMANCE,sfw5, Switch FAST_ITEM_LIST,
ITEM_LIST_CNTRL, view CRMV_UIU_IL_CNTL,Activate Item Search and Define Threshold for Item List Mode，Enhancements for Item Search and Item List (Large Transaction Mode) , KBA , CRM-BTX-SLO , Sales Transaction , CRM-BF , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.