- Viewing a successful PDF instance of a scheduled Web Intelligence report fails with an error: "404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable".
- The issue occurs after setting up the IIS-Tomcat Bridge with Apache Jakarta ISAPI redirector.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0
- Tomcat 7.0
- Apache Jakarta ISAPI redirector
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
404, File or directory not found, IIS, Tomcat, Apache Jakarta ISAPI redirector, Double Escaping. , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.