- 'statement cache' and the sp_configure parameter "enable literal autoparam" are turned 'ON'
- The table being queried has a function-based index
- Query optimizer is not picking up a function-based index
- Query optimizer chooses a table scan
- The resulting rows are not in the order expected
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
wrong order, select , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.