- The alignment and other conditional formatting applied on subtotals and totals are not seen when a Web Intelligence Scorecard report is viewed from the SAP BI Mobi App.
- The issue is seen for report which has break and conditional formating functionalities applied in the report table.
- The totals and sub-totals of the break loses the original alignment to appear left aligned and does not follow the conditional formatting rule so the font changes to black.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 Support Package 2
- SAP BusinessObjects MOBILE Application 6.1.17
scorecards, breaks, alerters, sap bi mobi app, 6.1.17, alignment, formatting, SAP BI 4.1 SP02, SP BI 4.1 SP05 Patch 1 , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.