- While one user is checking in a document into the repository, other users are not allowed to perform any action against other documents and receive:
[IBM][CLI Driver][DB2] SQL0913N
Unsuccessful execution caused by deadlock or timeout.
Reason code "00C9008E".
- Other users should be able to connect to the repository or to check out another document.
- LOCKSIZE for creating and altering tablespace is set to RO
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- SAP PowerDesigner Proxy 16.5 SP04
- DB2 10 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
deadlock, timeout, db2, lock, 781854, CR781854 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.