- A slow ASE recovery can occur if tempdb device segmap values contain a mixture of both dedicated fragments (segmaps 3 and 4) and mixed fragments (segmap 7)
- Most of the recovery time is spent initializing the system tempdb allocation units
- During runtime an 1105 error message (not enough space in syslogs) is recorded in the dataserver log for tempdb
- Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 12.5
- Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
MLD freespace accounting segmap tempdb recovery , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.