- You create a purchase order with several items.
- The header condition price is the sum of the values of the items.
- You delete an item after you have follow on documents (GR or IV).
- The sum of the header condition still contains the value of the deleted item.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
invoice, goods receipt, ECC, GR, IV , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-VM-CON , Conditions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.