- rs_init was run to add a database to SAP Replication Server (SRS).
- The rs_init failed for some reason.
- Prior to re-running rs_init, you must remove the "footprints" left by the prior execution of rs_init.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
- SAP Replication Server Real Time Loading (RTL) all versions
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) all versions
- Sybase Replication Server
- Sybase Replication Server Real Time Loading
- Sybase Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition
resource cleanup clean-up clean , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP-RTL , Rep Server Real-Time Loading Edition (RTLE) , BC-SYB-REP-ME , Replication Server Messaging Edition (RSME) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.