- When creating a stock transport order the system shows a wrong value (31.12.9999) for field committed day (EKET-DAT01).
- There are some EKET lines correctly confirmed, but after rescheduling job, there is still a remaining line with 31.12.9999.
- The lines with with 31.12.9999 should be there only in case there is uncommitted quantity.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, MEPO1320-DAT01, MEPO1320-MBDAT, TVSHP-KZUBEBE, atp, EKET-MNG02, EKET-DAT01, Material Staging/Availability Date, Delivery Schedule tab, OVZ2, availability, wrong, committed, sto, eket , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-GF-ATP , Availability check , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.