- An Online Data Proxy application uses the following registration:
public void onAsyncRegistrationResult(State registrationState,ClientConnection conn, int errCode, String errMsg)
- In case a user has been locked on the backend the following short text error message is given:
Unauthorized: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?> <error><code>401</code><message xml:lang="en-US">UNAUTHORIZED</message></error>
- Is there any reason why the error message does not contain the full text?
- Is there another object available for LongText error message?
- Not given the LongText, an end user can only be informed that his login has failed but does not get informed about the reason.
- Windows 2008R2
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 2.3.x
- Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) 2.2.x
- OnlineDataProxy (ODP) application
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
KBA , onasyncregistrationresult , registrationstate , unauthorized , errormessage , security , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.