- When selecting a particular hierarchy after refreshing a report based on an OLAP universe, the following error is shown in the prompt window in HTML mode:
"Database error:. (IES 10901)"
- In APPLET mode the error in the prompt window is the following:
com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.CommunicationException$UnexpectedServerException: Database error: . (IES 10901)
See also attached .txt file for the java error details.
- SAP Business Objects Platform 4.1
- Web Intelligence
- Web Application server: Tomcat
- OS: MS Windows Server
- Reports based on UNV. OLAP Universe with BAPI connection
Database error IES 10901, refresh prompt, Olap universe, BEx query, queries, Web Intelligence, hierarchy, date dependent hierarchy, OLAP unv, MDX, BAPI , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.