- Error when entering mutiple values.
- Error: "An error has occured while fetching your query. This is most likely caused by invalid prompt values. Please try refreshing your report with new prompt values or contacting your system administrator (JRC00005572)"
- When reporting off a BEx Query in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, and entering more than one values separated by a semi column like: 1101; 1106, Crystal Reports for Enterprise generate an error.
- In the Query Panel, and in Web Intelligence, when reporting off the same SAP BW BEx Query, and entering the same multiple values separated by semi columns, it successfully returns the expected data set.
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1 - Support Pack 05 and above
- SAP BW 7.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
CR for E. CRE, CR4E, multiple values , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.