- ASE is on a Linux RHEL 6.0
- There is very little activity on the ASE server
- When using the EXT4 filesystem there are timeouts occurring at the dataserver and Linux server level when executing DISK INIT
- File system disk i/o performance is slow
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Linux RHEL using EXT4 file systems
journaling , KBA , disk init , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.