- After the ASEOLEDB Provider was upgraded from version 15.0 to 15.7, retrieving Chinese characters produced incorrect characters.
- The Character Set of the related SAP ASE (Adaptive Server Enterprise) database was in "big5hk" (168).
- SDK for SAP ASE 15.7/16.0
- SAP ASE 15.7/16.0 configured for big5hk
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013
- Windows 7/8/2008/2012 x64 (and 32-bit as well)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; Sybase SDK 15.7 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.