- Downgrading ASE 15.7 or 16.0 to ASE 15.5 or 15.0.3
- ASE reports Error 9607 in the error log:
Database 'master' is being downgraded.
Downgrade for sysconfigures failed.
Error: 9607, Severity: 20, State: 1
Downgrade has failed for 'master' database.
Database 'master' is now online.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3
Named, cache , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.