- You have implemented the latest SAP notes for the DBA Cockpit Correction Collection on your SAP Basis system.
- You have noticed that the scheduled database and log backup jobs from DBA Cockpit Planning Calendar do not work.
- Error below is reported in the JSAGENT.log file:
JS: Task/Agent connection terminated.
Job Scheduler failed to receive communication buffer while reading messagetype.
Connection to Job Scheduler task terminated unexpectedly with error -4
SYB_JSAGENT waiting for connection
- Error below is reported in the <SID>.log file:
server Error: 1204, Severity: 17, State: 2
server ASE has run out of LOCKS. Re-run your command when there are fewer active users, or contact a user with System Administrator (SA) role to reconfigure ASE with more LOCKS.
server Error: 1204, Severity: 17, State: 2 occurred for User ''. Client IP address is 'Unknown'.
kernel Job Scheduler: Exception 3602 raised.
kernel js__excute: Job Scheduler got exception for execution token 1
kernel Job Scheduler Task failed "CLEAN JSH_STATE" stale 'js_history' states
kernel Job Scheduler Task state set to stop
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0 and higher
KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.