- When opening the Central Management Console (CMC) or BI Launch Pad hosted on Websphere, the login page either comes up very slowly, or doen't come up at all
- Even if the login page is displayed, the login process takes a long time to complete and appears to be stuck
- If there's a load balancer in front of Websphere, by-passing the LB does not help
- This issue can occur when using any authentication method (enterprise, LDAP, etc.)
- Hung threads may be seen in Websphere logs
- Re-deploying the BOE.war web application does not resolve this issue
- This issue appears to be fixed after a restart of Websphere, however it would re-occur at some point later on
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.0/4.1 (any service pack or patch level can be affected)
- IBM Websphere Application Server (WAS) 8.5 (currently we've only seen this issue on distributed environment)
boe, bi, 40, 41, bi4, bi40, bi41, not working, error, issue, problem, slow, stuck, inactive, not working, logon, log in, log on, ibm, was, 8.5, app, server, hung, thread , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.