- Under certain timing conditions, such as when the ASE is local to application, multi-threaded app will throw these errors on some of the threads when the command timeout/cancel is issued to ASE:
The command has timed out.
- Occurs when several similar stored procedures performing multiple functions, are blocked during an update command.
- If the procedure has sent responses back to client, it can be interupted by the cancel during read timeout.
- Sometimes this occurs with the Internal Error message:
Thread: ProcStmt: exec sp_gemed 2, 'two'
Thread: Error occured in SQLExecSeq: SQLExecDirect:
Thread: Error: SQLState: HYT00, Native Error: 30149, Message: [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]The command has timed out., Message Length: 48
Thread: Error: SQLState: HY008, Native Error: 30086, Message: [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Operation Canceled., Message Length: 41
Thread: Error: SQLState: 1ZZ00, Native Error: 30002, Message: [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Internal Error, Message Length: 36
- ASE ODBC Driver 15.7/16.0
- ASE (Adaptive Server Enterprise) 15.7/16.0
canceling, attn, threads , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.