The following error messages appear when opening a particular WebI report in BI Launchpad:
- In HTML mode: "The action cannot be performed. (Error: INF)"
- In Applet mode: "Load Driver Call: Initialize (WIS 00000)"
- The report can be opened on server A, but getting error messages after transferring it to server B.
- Server A is on a higher Support Package level, than server B.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence
web intelligence, webi, The action cannot be performed. (Error: INF), Load Driver Call: Initialize (WIS 00000), migrated report, WIS 00000, WIS 30650 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.