Error while running a job to consume data from BW on Hana with option table partition selected
- Description for the event-ID "0" from the source JVM not found, the component that causes this even is either not on the local computer or the installation/implementation is corrupt.
- Event saved: :  11:15:25 ***Warning:
- Failed to Initialize COM Library for WMI to retrieve NETWORK
- Information (%l) In der Datei errorlog.txt kommt foldende
- Error message: (14.2.3) 12-18-14 11:17:55 (R) (1216:6492)
- SYS-170101: System Exception <ACCESS_VIOLATION> occurred. Process
- dump option is off. Process is not dumped. Call
- BusinessObjects\Data Services\bin\DiagramModelFW3.dll (14.2.3)
- DS Version = 188.8.131.529 2)
- HANA = 1.00.74.00.390550 (NewDB100_REL)
- NW/BW = 730 SPS10 3)
- DS Server = SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (x86_64) VERSION = 11 PATCHLEVEL = 3
- DS Client = WINDOWS 7
bods, BW, HANA, JVM , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , Data Services SAP Interfaces , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.