- Various unexpected quantity amounts during a settlement to an asset and hence in asset accounting reports.
- The asset quantity is incorrectly recorded (it is zero) in the Asset under Construction during the AuC settlement, reagrdless of the quantity on the AuC that was received during the goods receipt in MIGO.
- After the AuC is settled to a fixed asset the quantity shows as zero in FI-GL (General Ledger) and FI-AA (Asset Accounting) as well as in FI-AA reporting in the fixed asset, while in the AuC asset master the quantity still shows as the original quantity - this is unexpected.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
G/L, RABEST01, RAZUGA01 SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP 2004, ERP 2005, EHP, release independent, 31I, 40A, 40B, 45A, 45B, 4.5A, 4.5B, 46A, 46B, 46C, 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.