- After a Kernel update e.g. from 700 to 720, you are unable to access the Java pages of a Process Integration (PI) system.
- The standard PI port 80xx is not working any more
- However you can access the PI pages on the 5xx00 port
- Calling any PI java pages results in 404 Not Found error
- In the dev_icm trace:
Thr 8396] Tue Feb 24 17:25:51 2014
Thr 8396] Parameter system/type has value: "ABAP"
Thr 8396] started security log to file ./dev_icm_sec
Thr 8396] ICM running on: <your hostname>
Thr 8396] MtxInit: 30001 0 2
URL http://<server>:8000/rep/start/index.jsp call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.
■ The termination occurred in system <SID> with error code 404 and for the reason Not found.
■ The selected virtual host was 0 .
What can I do?
■ Please select a valid URL.
■ If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.
HTTP 404 - Not found
Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, XI, 8000, system/type , KBA , BC-XI-IS , Integration Server , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.