- Symptom 1: Query is taking a long time to execute.
- Symptom 2: You are using replacement path variable and the query is taking long time to execute.
- Symptom 3: Templates containing charts takes a long time to execute or while displaying query as a chart in Java BEx it takes a long time to execute
- Symptom 4: You are using BI application with a BI Consumer Services (BICS) connection to database and if you are using large amount of data in result set and doing zero suppression for hiding rows and columns containing value zero.
- Symptom 5: You are using query or Web Templates which create a large number of user messages (information, warnings, etc.). With increasing number of messages the system performance reduces.
- Symptom 6: You are executing Web Template with ODOC functionality and performance is slow.
- Symptom 7: Performance is slow when executing SQL triggered from BICS_PROV_GET_MEMBERS
- Symptom 8: During execution of Query or Web Template you notice that more time is spent of member calls which results in slow performance.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.00
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.01
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.02
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.30
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.31
- SAP Business Warehouse 7.40
Performance, Web Templates, Query, Read Mode,replacement path, variable, pre-query, Java Web, RSRT, regenerate query, metadata, IGS, zero suppression, ODOC functionality, BICS, BICS_PROV_GET_MEMBERS, user messages, information, warnings, charts, optimizations , KBA , BW-BEX-ET-WJR , BEx Web Java Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.