- Purchase order can not be put on hold due to error message EI001: "Foreign trade header data is incomplete"
- In the incompleteness schema, you set fields for the foreign trade data as required entry fields (field control = 3).
- As a consequence you can not put the purchase order on hold if you have not filled all required fields, as you get error message EI001: "Foreign trade header data is incomplete".
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
EI 001, ECC , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.