- Insert text/image data to large tables runs fine in ASE 15.5.
- The same process runs slowly after upgrading to ASE 15.7
- The same process in ASE 15.7 causes high CPU usage.
- The text/image insert process shows the status in 'latch sleep' on ASE 15.7
- From DBCC STACKTRACE output, the text/image insert process references the following modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and up
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
KBA , oam page , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.