- Generating a Physical Data Model from any Conceptual Data Model or Logical Data Model.
- The following additional options are available in the PDM Generation Options dialog to specify the naming convention for primary key indexes: %TABLE%, %TNAME%, %TCODE% and %TLABL%.
- This is a feature request to be able to use an extended attribute to customize the index names during CDM/LDM > PDM generation.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
change, customize, transformation, CR780691, 780691, CR#780691, cdm, ldm, pdm, transformation, ext attr , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.