- 'User does not have right to download document and only has rights to schedule to the default enterprise location and inbox destinations.(CRS 300021)' error while scheduling webi/crystal report with non-admin user.
- Your request was refused because you do not have the right 'download', error when scheduling to email from infoview.
- With admin user schedule works fine.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
CRS 300021,Error ,Right, download,email,infoview,crystal,webi,request, refused , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.