- Cannot retrieve <AL_STATISTICS > for repository object <select KEY2>. Additional database information: <Cannot retrieve<Generic Object> from the repository. Additional database information: <SQL submitted to ODBC data source <LEO\BOE140> resulted in error < [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0]Query timeout expired>. The SQL submitted is < select KEY2 from AL_STATISTICS where OBJECT_KEY=-1>.>.>.
- AL_STATISTICS table is very large.
- Performance issues with designer are seen.
- Check with SELECT COUNT(*) FROM AL_STATISTICS and see the table has millions of rows.
- Query timeout when finding the max KEY2 for AL_STATISTICS table (repository query).
SAP Data Services
REP-100114, bods, ds, AL_STATISTICS, time out, retrieve , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Data Services Administration/Server , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.