- Experiencing slowdown in performance tests when moving data across ECDA to DB2 or MSSQL Server
- In all cases it was discovered one session in transaction resulted in all other sessions being blocked, even if they were not accessing same resource or logged onto different service
- Does not occur with ECDA on Windows platform, just linux/unix
- ECDA (EnterpriseConnect Data Access) 15.7
- DB2 backend database (can be MSSQL Server)
- Unix/Linux (Solaris, HPIA, AIX, RHEL)
- ODBC Drivers from third party vendor
Enterprise Connect Data Access, Rep Server, DirectConnect, Direct Connect , KBA , BC-SYB-ECD , Enterprise Connect (ECDA) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.