- Component symbol in an Object-Oriented Model can display one or several child symbols, e.g. classe, interfaces, components, parts, etc.
- This is a feature request to be able to switch between composite and detail mode to display/hide sub-objects (classes, interfaces, components and parts).
- Something similar to the Composite View > None/Editable options for an Enterprise Architecture Model.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
component, part, hide, CR780522, 780522, CR#780522, subobjects, , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.