- You have defined a new access sequence for a tax condition type with LAND1 as one of the keys.
- When you try to create a new condition record in MEK1 with the new access sequence, you get the error: "Tax indicator not defined for country" (06693).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
06 693, 06693, KOMG-LLAND, LLAND, TMKM1, MWST, NAVS, ECC , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-TAX , Taxes , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.