Various errors or problems can appear in BI 4.1, including:
- When creating a Web Intelligence report based on a BICS data source, when the "Select a BEx query" window appears, the message ""Error: openSapBwBrowsingSessionFailed" is observed
- The SAP entitlement account entered within CMC / Authentication / SAP may become locked out when multiple refreshes are attempted
- When enabling tracing, the APS logs may show "Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts on (IP or servername) sysnr 00", "com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (103)" or
"JCO_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts on (IP or servername) sysnr 0"
- Importing BW roles may fail with an invalid username / password error when the BI environment contains multiple SAP entitlement accounts under the Authentication section
- The error "Request Processing Failed (XLS 000009) Cannot Connect to OLAP Source" appears when trying to create a Dashboard using a BICS connection / BEx query as the datasource
- Testing in Information Design Tool (IDT) and Webi Rich Client (WRC) will be successful as the locked password is affecting the APS (DSL bridge) only
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 (usually SP4, SP5, and SP6) we also have it reported as early as SP2 patch 11 (to note current fixes are only available after SP4)
- Web Intelligence
- SAP Authentication
zie Adaptive Processing Server webi BW locked locked lockout bad password incorrect pw , KBA , sso , BI-RA-BICS , BI consumer services , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.