- When exporting the document into .pdf format running on Solaris, WebI is embedding those characters using Arial.ttf font type.
- However after exporting a WebI report to PDF, white spaces are appearing instead of the special characters.
- Operating System: Solaris 10
- Web Application Server: Tomcat
- Browser: IE 11
- Pdf reader: Adobe Reader 11
- SAP BO version: 4.1. SP05 Patch 2.
webi, webintelligence, Export to pdf, save as pdf, special character, roman character, webi, solaris, white space, arial, arialuni , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.