- A wrong ALV-List is displayed.
- The layout appears not to work correctly or as you wish based on your sort variant or your selection parameters when executing an asset report.
- You observe that the output in the layout does not show the result that you wish and expect.
- When displaying a report output you believe that the ALV-List layout is "incorrect" or faulty.
- For example, a new sort variant may show unexpected and inexplicable results.
- This system behaviour can be observed in any asset report where a specific layout is expected but is not reflected in the report output.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Customizing, T-code, TCode, ALVLayout, pre-fix, Asset Balance, Asset History Sheet, SE38, AR01, S_ALR_87011963, S_ALR_87011964, RABEST_ALV01, RAGITT_ALV01, RABEWG_ALV01, RAZUGA_ALV01, RAABGA_ALV01, RAUMBU_ALV01, SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, EA-FIN, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP 2004, ERP 2005, EHP, 46C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-IS , Information System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.