- When a specific user is trying to create a new WebI report based on a BEx Query using a BICS connection, the following error message appears: "Design-time query not available (WIS 00000)".
- The problem cannot be reproduced using an SAP_ALL user.
- Issue persists both in BI Launchpad and in WebI Rich Client.
- In the E2E trace logs the following error can be found:
Exception in thread "DT Query Wrapper Factory" com.sap.ip.bi.bics.exceptions.BicsProgrammErrorException:
Invalid program status: JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: No RFC authorization for function module BICS_DT_GET_QUERY_DEF
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- Web Intelligence
- SAP BW 7.3
- SAP BW 7.4
Design-time query not available, design time, design-time, WIS 00000, authorization BICS, RFC, ST01, RSBOLAP_BICS_DESIGN_TIME, BICS_DT_GET_QUERY_DEF, JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.