- Memory usage increases a lot when modifying an object name.
- It happens when any key is pressed, i.e. new character, Delete, Backspace, etc.
- The conversion table specified in Model Options is glossary terms.
- Memory is not released when the model or the workspace is closed.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04 PL03
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
performance, use, 780349, CR#780349, CR780349, code conversions , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.