- 4000 users accessing ASE server
- TriZetto's triggers and stored procedures access the master..sysprocesses table as follows:
DECLARE @lxCrUser char(16)
SELECT @lxCrUser = SUSER_NAME(suid) from master..sysprocesses where spid = @@SPID
- The query above generates 1,000,000 processes per day which accesses the master..sysprocesses table
- The query above is executed once for every INSERT/DELETE/UPDATE on every major Facets table.
- Can this query be replaced with
SELECT @lxCrUser = suser_name()
without having to go to the master..sysprocesses table?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 12.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.