The following symptoms appear in your system when using Shared Repository in Visual Composer:
- The Software Component cannot be opened within the Shared Repository and the prefix of it is malformed.
- The dialog 'Add DC to Source Control' shows malformed entries for prefix and vendor. Some of the entries can be seen twice.
- The dialog 'Add Model to Source Control' shows malformed entries for Software Component.
Shared Repository is used for Visual Composer of the following versions:
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3 EHP1
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1 EHP1
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.2
- VC, Visual Composer
- DC, Development Component
- SC, Software Component
- ds.env.sharedworkspace.defaultdcvendor, ds.env.sharedworkspace.defaultdcprefix
- enhancement package, CE
- 7.1, 7.11, 7.2, 7.3, 7.31, 7.4, 7.5, EHP,
- Shared Repository, malformed, Add DC to Source Control, Add Model to Source Control, shared workspace, defaultdcvendor, defaultdcprefix, 1922216
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.